Thursday, August 27, 2009

I've Felt Better

So I've started making things out of felt. Most of them will probably be for Bella to play with but some are just so damn cute I'll probably give them away as gifts too. I'll take better pictures tomorrow and update this post.

The penguin was the first thing I made. It belongs to an idea that i had sketched out of penguins dressed up in cute things. I realized after its funky result that I should practice first and create later. The toast was second and its crooked but I still like it. The panda was the fourth thing I made.



This is the 3rd thing I made. I think it took twice as long because i misinterpreted a stitch. Bella loves it though. So do I, how could you deny pink frosting.



These are one of the reasons why I got into this hobby, felt food is soooo cute. Although I messed up on that strawberry half, its butt is flat.



These are some chocolates, I will make more put them in mini cupcake cups and put them in a box as maybe a gift or for bella and then I'll just make more for a gift.

No comments: