Tuesday, May 27, 2008

May-day

This past weekend was busy.

Mish asked Leevin and I to take some photos at Relay for Life. Ok not only was i running late but I totally forgot my memory card. Leevin was nice enough to lend me his. My sister came later and brought mine a long. I also forgot to charge my battery so by the time it came to take photos of the Luminerias I was running low on power.



you purchase one of these bags and decorate it for someone you know who had cancer and they put candles inside, light them, turn off the lights on the field and have a moment of silence.



Then Pennys wedding was the next day. I had a lot of fun hanging out and helping out. Penny was so purdyful. Can I just have a wedding party without actually getting married? For photos see previous blog entry.

Then Lucilles surprise baby shower was the following day. It was fun, good food, fun games, good wine, party party.

On memorial day I went around and hung out with Ria which is always a blast. We were supposed to window shop yeah but that went to shiet quickly. We ended up leaving the GPO with two bags of house and kitchen stuff and two bags of shoes (you can never NEVER have enough shoes). I should've brought my camera.

Took some photos of bella. She was still getting over a cold though, as was I so it went downhill fairly quickly especially since the weather kept changing, sunny one minute, overcast next... oh and it gave me a chance to use the lens that Nimai sent me (thanks so much again nimi!)






She started to get bored here...


here's where it ended, obviously

Trying new recipes out this week, getting tired of my old ones, need something new. Tonight I made sweet chili crab cakes with avocado lime salsa




anyone want the recipe just email me or leave a comment with your email.

1 comment:

jen said...

3 new entries in a row--kaching!

How were the crab cakes?? They look delicious and festive :)